Basic training in facial cosmetic care
"Elegance Beauty Academy - Contemporary school of beauty care and good behavior" is an accredited institution, with JPOA status, according to decision number 614-871/2022.
The training is intended for people who want to train themselves for independent work in the profession.
The goal of the training is not a demonstrative exercise or brand promotion, but recognition of the need to modernize the programs with modern modules such as sales techniques or etiquette, but also to practice the protocols through a sufficient number of hours and train the participants for independent work.
The goal of the program is to train participants to carry out basic cosmetic treatments responsibly in order to:
- Care for different types of healthy skin,
- Performing the peeling and mask application procedure,
- Perform face, neck and décolletage massage,
- Creation of a care protocol with an individual approach,
- Performing biological and hygienic facial treatment according to skin type and condition,
- Advising clients on proper skin care at home.
The basic course "Fundamentals of cosmetology" counts
265 teaching hours,
duration of 3 months
Includes 60 hours of theory,
205 hours of exercises (practical lessons) in one of the Elegance salons
The training plan envisages that participants acquire knowledge and develop skills:
- preparation of the work area with emphasis on disinfection and sterilization procedures
- skin examination, determination of skin type and condition
- the basics of cosmetology, familiarization with the effect and application of cosmetic products: peels, masks, packages, serums, tonics, creams
- Face, neck and décolleté massage
- Biological treatments according to skin type and condition
- Hygienic facial treatment
- The importance of nutrition and healthy lifestyles for beautiful skin
- aesthetics in cosmetics
- sales skills
- Etiquette and business ethics in working with the client